Valid from 1st October 2023 to 31st March 2024
Wilderness Grove View Suite - ₹ 1,03,999
Wilderness Hill View Suite - ₹ 1,09,999
Grand Grove View Suite - ₹ 1,18,999
Grand Hill View Suite - ₹ 1,27,999
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our all-day dining restaurant - Habba.
- Nikaay couple wellness retreat includes one Oriental relaxation treatment, one Balinese massage, one steam bath with coffee scrub per person. Each treatment has a foot ritual as well.
- Guided mindful and relaxation sessions of Yoga asanas and meditation.
- Usage of health club, swimming pool and indoor games at the activity centre.
- Visit to the coffee experience centre and trek to the sunset point.
- Complimentary well stocked mini bar once per stay in the suites.
- Tea and coffee maker with necessary provisions replenished once a day.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Terms & Conditions:
- The minimum duration of stay is 3 nights. Additional nights will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
- Check-in time is at 3 pm, and check-out time is at 12 noon.
- Reservation confirmation is subject to availability at the time of making a 100% advance payment.
- The swimming pool can be accessed with appropriate swimwear between 7 am and 6 pm.
- Guests are required to complete a self-declaration form.
- Valid government-issued photo identification for all guests staying at the resort is mandatory during check-in.
- The charge for an extra adult is ₹ 14,000, including GST, with all inclusions. For children aged 6 to 12 years, the charge is ₹ 5,000, including GST, with all inclusions except spa facilities, per night.
Confirmed bookings may be canceled if intimation in writing reaches the resort as per the following terms:
- Before 3 pm, 14 days prior to check-in - No cancellation charges.
- No show, early check out or cancellation after 3 pm, 14 days prior to check-in - Cancellation charges equal to 100% of the full booking amount will be applicable.
Oct - 1st, 2nd, 20th to 24th.
Nov - 10th to 16th
Dec - 23rd to Jan - 5th 2024
Jan - 26th& 27th
Mar - 29th & 30th
Day 1: Evening @ 5 pm - Foot Ritual followed by Oriental Massage - 60 minutes
An oriental massage therapy along with Foot Reflexology is intended to relieve pain and tension through strategic pressure. Focus on Eastern philosophies of human energy, and also rely on aspects of Eastern medicine, including the use of particular oils, plants, and earth elements for healing.
Day 2: Morning @ 8am - General Yoga asana session - 60 minutes
Guided yoga to improve relaxation while gracefully holding yoga poses that enable detox of energy channels. This practice is specially designed for whitecollar professionals and includes chest and shoulder opening practices which help in releasing the stiff and sore muscles due to long sitting hours.
Day 2: Evening @ 4pm - Steam bath + Foot Ritual + Signature coffee scrub - 60 minutes
Coffee Scrub is a Holy Grail gentle exfoliator that is enriched with an advanced formula of natural ingredients that will help you get rid of dead skin cells, blackheads & tan from your face and body without drying out your skin. Enriched with the goodness of freshly ground Walnut shell that gently buffs your skin to remove dead skin cells and excess oil that sits on the surface of your skin. Coffee aids in removing impurities from your pores and as an antioxidant, is able to fight free radicals.
Day 3: Morning @ 8 am - Yoga Asana according to the practice level - 60 minutes
Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. The variable nature of Vinyasa Yoga helps to develop a more balanced body as well as prevent repetitive motion injuries that can happen if you are always doing the same thing every day. Vinyasa, is a breath initiated practice that connects every action of our life with the intention of moving towards what is sacred, or most important to us.
Day 3: Evening @ 4pm - Sauna + Foot Ritual + Balinese Massage + Steam - 90 minutes
The traditional Balinese Royal Massage is a technique of relaxing the body through acupressure, skin rolling, and firm smooth strokes along specific energy channels. This ritual is a confluence of the best of healing traditions of erstwhile Thailand, China and India.
Day 4: Morning @ 8 am - Mindfulness Meditation according to the practice level + Herbal tea with cut fruits - 90 minutes
Mindfulness meditation is a mental training practice that teaches you to slow down racing thoughts, let go of negativity, and calm both your mind and body. It combines awareness and the practice of Mindfulness which can be defined as a mental state that involves being fully focused on "the now" so you can acknowledge and accept your thoughts, feelings, and sensations without judgment.