Valid till 30th Sep 2022
Grove View Studio - Rs. 84,999/- for 3 nights
Grove View Suite - Rs. 99,999/- for 3 nights
Hill View Suite - Rs. 1,05,999/- for 3 nights
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our multi-cuisine restaurant Habba.
- Complimentary evening tea with cookies and snacks.
- Nikaay couple retreat for comprising wellness therapy such as coffee scrub, mindful and focus techniques such as Yoga, meditation and relaxation treatments for e.g. Oriental and Balinese massage
- Well stocked mini-bar complimentary once during the stay for the suite category only.
- Activities - Coffee experience and walk to the sunset point.
- Health club, swimming pool & indoor games on the house.
- All taxes
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum duration of stay is 3 nights. Extra nights will be on prorate basis.
- Check-in time is 3.00 pm and check-out time is 12.00 pm.
- Free cancellation by 2 PM - 7 days prior to arrival to avoid 100% retention charges.
- Extra bed for an adult Rs. 12500/- (with all the inclusions) and for a kid below 12 years (6 to 12) Rs.5000/- per night (with all the inclusions except spa).
- 100% retention charges will be applicable for No shows or Early check-outs.
- Original Govt. validated ID proof with Photo of all the guests travelling to the resort is required at the time of check-in
- Confirmation of reservation is subject to availability at the time of making 100% advance payment.
- Package valid till 30th Sep 2022.
Day 1: [email protected] 5 pm -Foot Ritual followed by Oriental Massage- 60 mins
An oriental Massage therapy along with Foot Reflexology is intended to relieve pain and tension through strategic pressure. Focus on Eastern philosophies of human energy, and also rely on aspects of Eastern medicine, including the use of particular oils, plants, and earth elements for healing.
Day 2: Morning @ 8am -General Yoga asana session- 60 mins
Guided yoga to improve relaxation while gracefully holding yoga poses that enable detox of energy channels. This practice is specially designated for whitecollar professionals and includes chest and shoulder opening practices which help in releasing the stiff and sore muscles due to long sitting hours.
Day 2: Evening @ 4pm -Steam bath + Foot Ritual + Signature coffee scrub - 60mins
Coffee Scrub is a holy grail gentle exfoliator that is enriched with an advanced formula of natural ingredients that will help you get rid of dead skin cells, blackheads & tan from your face and body without drying out your skin. Enriched with the goodness of freshly ground Walnut shell that gently buffs your skin to remove dead skin cells and excess oil that sits on the surface of your skin. Coffee aids in removing impurities from your pores and as an antioxidant, is able to fight free radicals.
Day 3: Morning @ 8 am -Yoga Asana according to the practice level- 60 mins
Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterized by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. The variable nature of Vinyasa Yoga helps to develop a more balanced body as well as prevent repetitive motion injuries that can happen if you are always doing the same thing every day. Vinyasa, is a breath initiated practice, that connects every action of our life with the intention of moving towards what is sacred, or most important to us.
Day 3: Evening @ 4pm-Sauna+ Foot Ritual + Balinese Massage + Steam- 90 mins
The traditional Balinese Royal Massage is a technique of relaxing the body through acupressure, skin rolling, and firm smooth strokes along specific energy channels. This ritual is a confluence of the best of healing traditions of erstwhile Thailand, China and India.
Day 4: @ 8 am - Mindfulness Meditation. according to the practice level + Herbal tea with cut fruits- 90 mins
Mindfulness meditation is a mental training practice that teaches you to slow down racing thoughts, let go of negativity, and calm both your mind and body. It combines awareness and the practice of Mindfulness which can be defined as a mental state that involves being fully focused on "the now" so you can acknowledge and accept your thoughts, feelings, and sensations without judgment.