Dear valued guest,
During these times of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Paul John Resorts & Hotels assure you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this virus and those caring for them.
We would like to share an update on everything we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and our absolute care for your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
- Guests who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, may modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website or via our sales offices. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we understand the need for flexibility in your travel plans. Hence our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, and from our brand website.
- Groups who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, may modify their reservations free of charge, as long as the new booking is within 12 months from original booking date. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Your well-being is our greatest priority.
We have stepped up every precautionary measure possible at all our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
For the safety and comfort of our guests we follow several state of the art cleaning measures including:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms, corridors and all common areas.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, washrooms and conference rooms.
- Hand sanitisers placed at all guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies and conference space.
- Infrared thermometers available at reception to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
We believe this is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and maintain the health of our employees and guests.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been well tutored on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
Daily briefings with our employees help us review any relevant situation. Paul John Resorts & Hotels is in constant communication with health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We assure you that we welcome our guests with the same warmth and hospitality as always. Though the COVID-19 outbreak is precipitously changing and fluid, we are committed to our care for you as a valued guest.
Paul John Resorts & Hotels looks forward to welcoming you, wherever your travels may take you.